Full admission: I’ve barely processed the E-40. Dropping a triple-album imbalances my carefully-balanced song weighing system. So he just gets mentioned at the top.
30. Sweetz P f. M.O.E. and Link, “Trippy” (Prod. by Cardo)
29. Fat Trel, “Intro (By the Way”) (Prod. by Kane)
28. Dapp, “Headache” (Prod. DJ Kenn)
27. Sasha Gohard, “I Think I Like” (Prod. by Young Chop)
26. Action Bronson & Riff Raff, “Bird on a Wire” (Prod. by Harry Fraud)
25. DJ Kay Slay Feat. Torch, Gunplay & Ace Hood, “Got Damn”
24. Ty Money, “Ready to Ride” (Prod. by OKBTZ)
23. Kendrick Lamar f. Gunplay – “Cartoon & Cereal” (Prod. by THC)
22. Chief Keef f. X-Mane Shawty, “Save That Shit” (Prod. by Young Chop)
21. Feva f. Husalah and Franchise, “Handsome”
20. Lil Durk f. King Louie, “I Get Paid” (Prod. by Fya Starta)
19. Cash Out, “Cashing Out” (Prod. by DJ Spinz)
18. DJ Paul, “Cocky” (Prod. by J. Green)
17. BJ The Chicago Kid f. Kendrick Lamar, “His Pain” (Prod. by Sounwave)
16. Lil Durk, “L’s Anthem” (Prod. by Paris Beuller)
15. Young Thug, “Keep in Touch” (Prod. by London on the Track)
14. Lil Reese, “Haters” (Prod. by Dibent)
13. Teairra Marie f. 2 Chainz, “U Did That” Remix (Prod. by Rico Love)
12. 8ball and MJG f. Big K.R.I.T., “We Buy Gold” (Prod. by Big K.R.I.T.)
11. Gucci Mane f. Rocko, “Plain Jane” (Prod. by Mike Will Made It)
10. Jackie Chain f. Collie Budz and Jhi Ali, “Nice and Slow” (Prod. by Block Beattaz)
9. Nicki Minaj, “Beez in the Trap” (Prod. by Kenoe)
8. Chief Keef, “3hunna” (Prod. by Young Chop)
7. Starlito, “Substitute” (Prod. by DJ Burn One)
6. Chip Tha Ripper, “Out Here” (Prod. by Lex Luger)
5. Rick Ross f. French Montana and Drake, “Stay Schemin'” (Prod. by Beat Bully)
4. Gunplay, “Jump Out” (Prod. by DJ Speedy)
3. King Louie, “Bars” (Prod. by C-Sick)
2. Dr. Dre f. Kendrick Lamar, “The Recipe” (Prod. by Scoop Deville)
1. Chief Keef f. Lil Reese, “I Don’t Like” (Prod. by Young Chop)
Albums (incomplete – still have a bunch to fully process)
Boldy James, Consignment
Tree, Sunday School
Lil Durk, I’m Still a Hitta
Schoolboy Q, Habits & Contradictions
Jackie Chain, After Hours
Feva, Pay Da Fee
Gucci Mane, Trap Back
Young Thug, Came From Nothing 2
Rick Ross, Rich Forever
I can’t believe you ended up plumping for Stay Schemin’ over High Definition.
Also not sure you need 3 Keef songs or that Action Bronson + Riff Raff joint when you’re lacking Freeway by NhT Boyz, Rich N*gga by Foxx and Ghetto Cowboy by DB Tha General.
Otherwise, good work.
i dunno how Noz can be bitter about Keef’s blog attention when he has like five songs better than what I’ve heard from Wooh and none of them have Waka Flocka in them (yet).
I would’ve added A$AP Rocky’s Pretty Flacko, Schoolboy Q’s Niggas Already Know and Rick Ross’ New Bugatti to this list, though…
Tracks that should’ve made it:
Fat Trel “White Cocaine” “Runnin”
Gucci “Club Hoppin”
King Beece Ft. Lil Reese- “Gun On Me”
Paypa ft. Chip Tha Ripper – “Turned Up”
Could use some Chicago rap.
no denying we’re flush rt now.